Annual Parish Meeting
22nd April 2022, 18:30 - 20:30
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Parish Meeting will be held at Eynsford Village Hall on Friday 22nd
April 2022 from 6:30pm - 8:30pm
Light refreshments will be available.
- A report by the Chair of Eynsford Parish Council
- A report by the chair of Planning
- A report by the chair of Highways & Transportation
- A report by the chair of Community
- A report by the chair of Open Spaces
- A report by the chair of Facilities & Environment
- A Statement on the Parish Council accounts for the year ending 31 March 2022, will be available to all residents.
- Report from County Member Roger Gough
- Report from District Councillor Alan Cheeseman
- To invite the public to raise any matters of interest.
- Presentation of KALC Community Award
There will be an opportunity to view plans of the new village hall.
The Parish Meeting is an opportunity for parishioners on the Electoral Roll for Eynsford to raise any matters of concern to them that relate to their local community. Matters can be raised at the meeting without prior notice. For any queries, please contact the Clerk to the Parish Council (email@example.com 01355 865320).
Local Government Act 2000 - Code of Conduct and Register of Members’ Interests are available for inspection at the Parish Office, Priory Lane, Eynsford at any reasonable time by prior appointment with the Clerk.